Bill With Anastasia

Bill With Anastasia
Bill Eatmon - 1955 - 2006 Co-shepherd at Sheltering Pines from June, 1996 to August, 2006.

Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Three Ewe Lambs























Here are photos of 3 ewe lambs that I find interesting. I really like the photo of the one standing by the tree. I'm collecting photos to eventually have a calendar made. I've had trouble getting poses that I think are "calendar worthy"! One of these days I want Nancy K. to come out and photograph my flock for me! :-) She does such good work with her camera!

Aeoline is a moorit smirslet. She is the one standing by the tree.

Quarte is the dark moorit smirslet. I'm hoping she keeps her dark coloration. I don't think I've had a spotted lamb that dark before in the brown tones.

Quinzième is the one that I think may be mioget or fawn. I believe she has mioget on both sides of her pedigree.

No comments: