Bill With Anastasia

Bill With Anastasia
Bill Eatmon - 1955 - 2006 Co-shepherd at Sheltering Pines from June, 1996 to August, 2006.

Followers

Friday, July 07, 2006

CHRISTMAS II ARRIVES AT SHELTERING PINES


















Christmas II has arrived at Sheltering Pines. I refer to Lambing Time As Christmas! :-)Yesterday (Thursday) Justalit'l Black Lambo gave birth to a black gulmoget ewe lamb! I was delighted. I haven't kept a daughter yet out of Lambo, so just maybe this is the one to keep. And since I haven't "pegged" any of the gulmogets born yet this year for keeping....I'd say this is the one! I've named her Grand Cornet. Our naming scheme this year is based on "Stops on Classical Pipe Organs". Being a classical pipe organ music fan myself, I thought the names on the stops were really cool for lamb names. Here is a photo of Grand Cornet, with her Dam, Justalit'l Black Lambo. (her sire is SheltrgPines Justinian).

No comments: